Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Mango-Pineapple Daiquiris


I enjoy a good adult beverage, usually wine, but every once in awhile, I go for something different.  Usually those times are when I'm recalling my honeymoon in Jamaica and craving some fruity blended concoction.  Even on my honeymoon though, I had them make my drinks sans sugar.  Try this skinny daquiri when you're in the mood for a girly drink.   Pair with Mango Mahi Mahi.  Or serve at a party.  Or drink alone, by the pool, on vacation.  Or just on Wednesday...at noon.


Ingredients:
1/2 Cup Mango
1/2 Cup Pineapple


1/2 Cup Rum (any Rum is fine, Bacardi etc, 10 Cane is shown in this recipe's photo)
3 Tbsp. Triple Sec
3 Tbsp. Lime Juice
3 Teaspoons Sugar-Substitute (Stevia, like SweetLeaf)
Small Handful Ice Cubes


Directions:
1.  Place all ingredients in a blender.   Blend and serve.  Ahhh.


Also, good with plenty of other flavors--I like to add in Peach (another case of what to do with leftover baby purees).  Or, replace with good ol' classic strawberry for Strawberry Daiquiris 
Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy